You will be responsible for at least the following areas and duties in your role:
- Manage and coordinate the inputs of project stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Creating project’s financial planning in coordination with costs controlling/planning/Quantity surveying and procurement departments.
- Defining worksite packages conditions for tenders.
- Defining information of packages to offer purchases.
- Initiating and managing building services designs to meet budget;
- Full Management of assigned project on time, budget, and planning wise
- Apply risk assessment and management principles and processes;
- Manage and resolve site planning and coordination issues;
- Manage technical coordination meetings with subcontractors and project staff;
- Manage the building services site works in accordance with the approved Master Programme;
- Manage the implementation of site based approval protocols to ensure that the infrastructure is completed in accordance with the design, specification and quality requirements;
- Other tasks to be given by the Operations Manager
||Construction and Building
||Construction & Building