The Warehouse Specialist organizes and directs the daily flow of activities in the centralized warehouse and distribution facility. He/She is responsible for tracking stock levels, scheduling maintenance and making sure the stock is stored correctly and safely.
- Participates in the development and implementation of security control procedures for warehouse operations.
- Coordinates the surveillance and investigation of stock shortages, deviations from specifications, damanges to shipments and delivery of partial shipments as well as resolves discrepancies by following up with vendors and freight companies and submitting appropriate reports.
- Applies procedures to monitor the receipt, handling and distribution of donated materials.
- Directs and maintains an efficient warehouse operation as well as assigns, inspects, and evaluates the work performance of warehouse personnel.
- Ensures compliance with mandated regulations by directing the receipt, insepction, storage, cataloguing, inventorying and distribution of stock commodities including materials, supplies, equipment, furniture and all items received.
- Controls incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and good condition of items.
||Amusement & Recreation Facility
||High school or equivalent