The Assistant Events Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of executed world-class themed hosting.
- Hosting regular and special events.
- Assisting with event set-up and break-down and daily management of programs when necessary.
- Assisting in the performance of other special duties and projects as needed in support of organizational goals.
- Assisting the coordination and implementation of special events (i.e. birthday parties, school activities, etc.) including coordination of efforts among other business/revenue-generating departments.
- Assisting in the creation of detailed run of events and manages on-site production to ensure smooth execution of events including critical decisions regarding event management in the field as related to staffing, event logistics, event control, emergency management and safety and breakdown.
||Design, Creative, and Arts
||Amusement & Recreation Facility
||High school or equivalent