– Responsible for designing, planning, implementing, and maintaining local and wide area networks in a multiple platform, protocol, and operating systems environment. Administers network functions and evaluates and monitors operations and network performance. May review products and recommend acquisition or modification of hardware, software, or contract services.
– Configuring and Managing Various Cisco Switch platforms 3700s, 3800s, 6500s, 7000s, 7700s, 9300s, ASR routers 1000s, 9000s.
– Configuring L2 Security like port security, dhcp snooping, avoiding CAM overflow on Cisco Switches
– Configuration of Cisco Layer 3 Switches at Distribution Layer Active/Active and Active/Standby, Dynamic and Private VLAN Configuration
– Configuration of Network Security Devices for User context and Deep Packet Inspection
– Configure and Maintain High Density Wirless APs, Nodes in virtualized ISE deployment providing access layer security access to networks enclaves for large enterprise environment
– Configuring and Managing Cisco UCS to control servers, network and storage resources and policy driven management
– Installing and Configuring VMware ESX and VMware VCenter 5.5, 6.0 and 6.5
– Installing, configuring and Managing SIEM Systems (QRadar) for Network infrastructure and Devices
– Configurating and Analysis of netflow, Jflow and Qflow for threat detection
– Virtualization of servers infrastructure for Research and development
– Identify, configure and resolution of vulnerability information and conducts security risk assessments, business impact analysis and accreditation in network and telecommunication infrastructure.
– Scripting Experience and Skills (BASH, Python, Perl)
– Knowledge Backup/Recovery and backup contingency testing
– Must be Cisco CCIE Certified in Data Center, Service Provider, Wireless and Routing & Switching
– Prepare customer deliverable documents such as technical proposal, HLD, LLD, NIP, O&M, Test and Commissioning (T&S) and NRFU type documents with detailed execution plans
– Provide Consultation, Architecture, Implementation and capacity planning services for network infrastructure related projects.
– Prepare the network part of proposals in response to customer’s RFP’s and act as network solution architect for the course of project life cycle.
– Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders with regard to aligning technical solution design requirements.
– Administer and Maintain Big IP F5 devices for load balancing between web servers running E-Commerce services, APM for access policies, ASM profiles and re-write profile configurations.
– Analyze a large volume of security events while maintaining a high quality of analysis and health checks.
– Configure and Maintain Nexus N5K, N7K, N9K as a LAN core combine with fabric interconnect UCS-Fiber Interconnect to integrate Cisco UCSB, Hyperflex deployment for future growth.
– Configure and Maintain the Prime Management, Stealth Watch, DNA controllers, SD Access, Wired / Wireless infrastructure and Cisco IP Telephony including fault management, troubleshooting and testing in production environment.
– Perform network optimization and capacity management to prevent congestion on oversubscribed paths.
– Develop/integrate new technology into lab pods and validate new design solutions to meet customer requirements.