- To smoothly and efficiently run a front desk. The receptionist needs to be able to perform a lot of duties, including keeping an eye on who comes and goes at the same time an eye on the reception area. Receptionists have to ensure that the appointment books are well maintained and coordinated.
- Accountable for appointments and scheduling them properly on the days and times specified, as well as reminding people of these appointments.
- The position will require an understanding of a lot of things about the operations of an office and give information about the same over the phone.
- The incumbent also has to be confident about using computers and software applications that are necessary for their jobs.
- There is also a need to be able to make recommendations and handle complaints and requests in a professional and calm manner.
||Automotive Dealership & Distributor
||India; Philippines; Pakistan