- Analyze product profitability, selection, display and assortment using category management practices.
- Budgets and monitors sales and margin plans of assigned categories in accordance with personal and company overall goals.
- Manages vendor performance by all available metrics; fill rates, rejections, timeliness, etc.
- Communicate every day, seasonal, and promotional schematics and execution timeliness and strategies to store level.
- Coordinate and manage competitive market surveys.
- Coordination and supervision of all retail pricing for each price and promotional region.
- Oversees competitive analysis, including auditing competitive product selection, displays and pricing through on-site visits and market research.
- Develops strategies on product innovation and improvement; presentation, packing, pricing, assortment and shrink.
- Presents information (i.e., category budget overviews, accounting processes etc.) for the purpose of communicating information, gaining feedback, and ensuring adherence to establish internal controls.
- Coordinates information relative to the development of grower and product profiles.
- Develops long and short range category plans for the purpose of expanding the department programs and/or ensuring that company resources are effectively utilized.
- Drive organic sales performance and penetration through focused category analysis and support in development of sustainable national and regional grower programs.
- Support department resets, remodels, and new store openings as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Supply clear directions for new and existing stores on proper department layout, schematics, opening orders, programs and training.
- Other related duties as assigned.
||Purchasing and Procurement