- Responsible for the hiring and training of all those who work with and under him.
- Manage all the restaurants within a corporate group
- Able to manage restaurant kitchen department minimum of 20 staffs with its own executive chef, sous chefs, and line cooks.
- Must have an experience in international cuisine such as Arabic, European, Asian and American.
- Must have an experience in Catering and Fine Dinning.
- Must have an experience also in Coffee shops which have cakes, pastries, hot and cold beverages.
- Good management skills are critical.
- Salary Range: QAR 20,000 to 25,000
||Hospitality and Tourism
||Hospitality & Accomodation; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Czech Republic; Djibouti; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Oman; Poland; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; Yemen