- Describing, specializing, enforcing, and testing application elements to help the utilizes of Oracle and maximal ERP
- Bringing out task plans for all ERP improvements. Functioning effectively in a work situation that is unusual
- Covering, trailing, and communicating statuses and matters depending on sectional outlined covering models.
- Managing straightforward reports and other display matters. The ERP developer should question and hire members and assess their feats.
- He nominates the work to different staff members based on the priorities, advises the staff members, and checks the quality of the work by the same
- Working with staff developers in different situations
- Studying and distributing help documents related to customizations, designs, and reports.
- He also looks into complex matters and decides the correct curative action
- Reviewing codes and providing assistance to group members who have very little expertise
- Working with the development staff in a matrix distributed situation
- Taking part in the development of long reach strategies and aims
- Enforcing architectural procedures for projects
- Beginning, following, and getting the work done by leading a team of software engineers using standard procedures
- Creating and maintaining ERP designs and coding standards as well as providing custom coding. Also, when the functionality of the active system is not as much as the business needs, the ERP developer has to test customized extensions to Oracle applications
- Noting down the requirements and operative patterns for small to big reports and projects
- Gaining an insight into the present trading procedures and preparing recommendations for
- changes that may have better effectiveness and quality.
- Encountering end users to study business methods, realize needs, and recommending technical answers
- Creating and making architecture and technical documents up to date for follow up and approval
- Revaluating and favoring business needs and functional certifified documents brought forth by the staff members and others
- Meeting needs by collecting applications and working on Oracle 11i regular tools to modify.
- Troubleshooting techie matters and following other team members’ work.
- Repairing software defects, bringing out testing ideas for different units, and checking software, interfaces, and schemes
- Developing and creating interfaces from various applications within and out of oracle 11i
- Keeping himself up to date with the latest technologies. Listing all functional and operational data necessary for preparation
- Solving doubts by gathering information
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting