ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– conducts analysis of the skin type of the patient before arriving at treatment procedure to be undertaken.
– takes complete record of information from the patient suffering from skin problems to rule out other medical problems and refer them to specialists accordingly
– provides cosmetic and other treatment to patients after review
– reviews diagnostic reports of patients before starting actual skin treatment
– provides counseling to patients to handle skin treatments and post treatment effects properly.
– uses appropriate techniques to diagnose and treat skin ailments
– monitors the effectiveness of skin treatments and make necessary improvements or changes
– communicates with assistants and other team members to ensure therapies are being administered properly
– attends conferences to network with dermatology professionals and learn about new treatments and research
– treat every patient with respect and compassion and ensure compliance with current medical laws and ethic
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing