- Finalizing files and artworks for all the jobs with pixel perfection and speed.
- Adapting artworks into many sizes
- Incorporate quick changes recommended by the clients into the final design within the constraints of time
- Ensures all work produced adheres to specified corporate guidelines
- Prepare file for printing upon request; identify the size and the form with customer’s file
- Develop graphics and material for presentations
- Carries out work as briefed, unless variations to brief are requested.
- Coordinate with the media / printing agencies
- Has ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Ensures the work is checked and signed off before releasing.
- Retouches images when necessary.
- Helps in creating storyboards, selecting graphic design elements and developing 2D and 3D animations
- Develop concepts Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Final Cut Studio.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and editors to develop motion graphics and animations for entire show packages.
- Create motion for television commercials, web, trade shows, special events and DVD delivery.
- Generate or source relevant video, graphics and audio elements to creatively convey the desired message.
- Maintain all graphics elements of the holding & subsidiaries
- Maintain high level of production and quality control
- Create new concepts & presentations whenever needed
- Facilitate the main designs in a timely manner
- Create social media posts designs and Vids
||Design, Creative, and Arts